Blade Rimless Comfort Height Open Back Close Coupled WC Toilet
- 3-5 Working Days on Small Goods*
- 5-7 Working Days on Large Goods*
- Express Delivery Options Available
- Despatch and Tracking information provided via Email and Text
- Large Item orders will be contacted for a delivery date
- Delivery charges may vary depending on other items added to your basket and your postcode
- Returns will not be accepted if the item has been used or installed
- Items must be returned in all original packaging
- We advise to check your goods for damages within the first 48 hours
- If your goods arrive damaged please send images to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number
- Returns Policy in full
Imex Blade Rimless Comfort Height Open Back Close Coupled WC Toilet
- Rimless Short Projection Pan
- Manufacturered by Imex
- Product Code : C10180ACR + T10180
- Easy Clean Anti Bacertial Coating
- Water Saving Eco Flush at 2.6 Litre and 4 Litre Capability
- Standard Flush at 4 Litre and 6 Litre Capability
- Projection 660mm
- Overall Toilet Height 855mm
- Toilet Pan Height 450mm
- Width 360mm
- Choice of 3 Seats (not included see related products below)
- 25 Year Guarantee
- 12 Month Guarantee on Serviceable Parts
- View The Complete Technical Data Sheet
This Product Includes
- Blade Rimless Comfort Height Close Coupled Pan Code : C10180ACR
- Blade Close Coupled Dual Flush Cistern Code: T10180
To ensure you get the most from your new Blade Rimless Toilet view the aftercare guide
About Imex Ceramics
Established in 1994 Imex have over 25 years experience in manufacturer industry leading sanitaryware products along with a reputation for qaulity, reliability and outstanding customer service.
Imex are continualy investing in the latest technology enabaling them to maintain and delivery products of the highest qaulity standard.
- Born in Tangshan, China in 1994; Imex aims to provide bathroom space solutions by focusing on the quality and creativity of their products.
- Imex’s flexible human centred design makes the bathroom space a place of pleasure and comfort.
- Dedicated to excellence in the sanitaryware field for more than 20 years
- Large scale production base with over 1000 manufacturing workers and international advanced production equipment.
- Imex is committed to providing global users with integrated bathroom space solutions.
- Under the mission statement of “We turn bathrooms into personal living spaces” Imex has gradually built its unique brand characteristics in the market.
Imex Ceramics Manufacturering Process
Advanced manufacturing techniques, leading technology and strict working attitudes are the foundations for the perfection of IMEX Sanitaryware.
IMEX is committed to energy saving, reliability, stability and homogeneity on its products. By implementing inspection standards more strictly than that of CUPC in the United States and DIN in Germany. It has successfully gained several international quality certifications such as ISO9001 quality management system certification, CE, and WATER MARK, etc. and water saving authentication of China Quality Certification Center.
With excellent product style, stable product quality, remarkable product value and superb advanced manufacturing IMEX sanitaryware always meets the high class demands of customers all over the world in the field of kitchen and bathroom industry.
By adopting the world first-class high pressure molding equipment, the comprehensive production efficiency has been increased 4 fold; By utilizing digital control tunnel kilns, the firing temperature is strictly controlled over 1200 degrees, which ensures the water absorption rate of each product is below 0.2%; The inspection of the toilet pan is thorough. Each toilet is not only being tested on appearance, fixing, flushing and PP/PE sewage function, but also has to pass the rigorous air leak test.
|Height||Overall: 855mm Pan Height: 450mm|
5 - 7 working days
Express Delivery Available
Free 30 Day Return